Thomas Eley, Ph.D.
Thomas Eley, Ph.D.Movie Carol (2015)
- B.S., M.S. – Humboldt State University in Wildlife Ecology and Oceanography
- M.A., Ph.D. -University of California Berkeley in Geography
- University teaching: 25 years in natural resources, biology, cartography, GIS, and geography
- Specialties: GIS and spatial analysis, computer cartography, maritime geography, resource management, transportation, public health, maritime and territorial boundaries, facilities management, historical research, and historical geography of the North
Collaborations: biologists, resource managers, maritime agencies, facility managers, public health and safety and emergency responders, government agencies, and private industry including tourism
- Honors: Fulbright Fellowship, Elected a Fellow in the Royal Geographical Society and the American Geographical Society